Dr. Alper Sarihan DO Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

January 15th, 2016
HE IS the best

September 24th, 2014
I have went to Dr. Sarihan for most of his career. He makes you feel very comfortable, easy to talk to and he listens to what you say. He has been very accurate in diagnosis. He is not afraid to admit if he doesn't know but he will figure it out and refers to a specialist when appropriate. Very good physician and staff.

February 6th, 2014
When in Need
I have been a patient of Dr. Sarihan's for over a decade. He has always been friendly, knowledgeable, and concerned about my health. On one or more occasions I have had to request a very short notice appointment due to a condition that had become worse. Each time he was able to work me into his already busy schedule. His entire staff is top notch and share the same characteristics as Dr. Sarihan, as previously mentioned. I recommend the Northside Family Clinic and Dr. Sarihan

June 30th, 2012
Staff extremely rude and unprofessional. High school educated staff try to diagnose patients over the phone and make decisions on life sustaining tests. Lie to patients about insurance approvals and denials. Use to be good place to go, scary now. In with the pharmacutical reps also.

August 31st, 2011
Dr. Sarihan has been a blessing for my family he is simply that caring.

July 1st, 2010
RUDE RECEPTIONISTS
Receptionists are very rude. I was under 18 at the time my parents divorced and I suppose didn't pay a balance for my appointment or whatever. So the receptionist tells me this, I have compatible insurance but she is so rude she just hung up on me before I could even offer to pay it! Made me feel like a second class citizen. GO TO ANYONE ELSE but this practice, if they're this unprofessional who knows what they'll do to their patients.

September 2nd, 2009
great doctor
Dr.sarihan has always been able to diagnose problems that have arisen with myself or my family. I switched to Dr. Sarihan when my son was having problems and his regular physician could not figure out what was going on, 1 visit to Dr. sarihan and he had it narrowed down and within a week had it figured out!!!

July 18th, 2008
Absolutely Wonderful !!
Dr and his staff are personable and professional. This Dr is has a Great bedside manner. He listens with both ears and welcomes questions. He has helped our family with everything from the normals of blood pressure, sore throats and colds to the majors of rheumatoid arthritis, soccer knee reconstruction and scoliosis advice. Our family will dearly miss him as we move out of state.