A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alpesh Patel, Spine Surgeon - Orthopaedic & Neurosurgical is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Cervical Spine Diseases
- Cervical disc herniation
- Lumbar disc herniation
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Neck Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpesh A Patel MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Alpesh A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Alpesh Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alpesh Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.