A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alpesh Patel, Spine Surgeon - Orthopaedic & Neurosurgical is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Clinical Research
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpesh Ashwin Patel MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Alpesh A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Alpesh Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alpesh Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.