A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alpesh Patel, Spine Surgeon - Orthopaedic & Neurosurgical is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Clinical Research
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpesh Ashwin Patel MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Alpesh A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Alpesh Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alpesh Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.