Dr. Alpesh Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 5th, 2015
Dr. Patel is GREAT
Dr. Alpesh Patel at Comprehensive Pain Management is absolutely wonderful! He has changed my life. After a bad accident, my pain was so bad I was unable to do the things that I once enjoyed, as well as things required for daily living, things that things we take for granted. Dr. Patel told me that he would do everything he could to help me, and he was true to his word. I have my life back thanks to Dr. Patel. I would recommend him to anyone, in fact I recommend him to my own mom!

March 18th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr Patel for approx. 12 years and I am very satisfied with the service I have received from Dr Patel and his staff.

January 20th, 2014
Very nice and patient doctor. He has helped me so much over the last several years. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing help with pain management.

September 22nd, 2013
Cares about patient
Dr. Patel has been there for me for many years now. He is always professional and there to listen to how the current treatment is working. I always feel safe under his care. Because of Dr. Patel, I have had many well manageable days with pain and will have many more! Thank You Dr. Patel!

September 1st, 2013
awesome doctor
Dr. Patel has helped me tremendously with my pain management. He is a very caring doctor that goes above and beyond to help his patients in living a pain free life style. I would refer anyone to him. My life is so much better since becoming a patient of his.

July 31st, 2013
Thorough & Pleasant Doctor and Staff
Dr. Patel has been my doctor, and has patiently helped me be as pain free as possible for the better part of 3 years. I feel he has great vision and fore-sight in treating the whole patient. He and his entire staff have been a positive influence for myself, and encouraged my family & I to do our best to lead a healthy and active life. The staff at Comprehensive Pain Management far and away are the most pleasant group of healthcare staff that I have ever worked with. In my experience with medical professionals, Dr. Patel continues to be a thorough & perceptive doctor, whom, I feel, is a genuine and positive person. I appreciate being his patient!

State Senator
The very first moment I met Dr. Patel I trusted him. He is exceptionally professional and knowledgeable which is balanced with his calming spirit. For anyone who lives with chronic pain, I urge you to immediately make an appointment with Dr. Patel. I am pain free because of him! Thank you Dr. Patel.

Great man/dr.
Dr. Patel has been treating me for years. He is an amazing dr. He treats you like he actually cares about you........or how your "actually" doing. He takes time with you to answer all of your questions and.....yes even your families, if they are involved with care. He is truly a wonderful dr. Would recommend him to everyone!

Neuropathy Pain From Chemotherapy
After receiving chemotherapy for Colorectal Cancer the drugs caused permanent neuropathy in both feet and lower legs. My oncologist said it would go away and when it didn't, I looked for pain management and found Dr. Patel. He spent time with me and listened to my concerns. He then ordered the appropriate tests and determined I did have permanent nerve damage. Through various treatments, he continues to make my pain manageable. I am truly thankful. My experience with his staff has always been very positive. They have always been very caring and understanding

July 17th, 2013
Patient
Dr Patel expresses patience and concern of my medical problems. He listens when I am talking and expresses his answer to my understanding.

July 10th, 2013
I have confidence in Dr. Patel and have had relief because of him. Ask questions because he will take the time to explain. After I saw the nurse practitioner, I wasn't happy. Told the office and have only seen Dr. Patel since.

July 9th, 2013
A Grateful Patient of Dr. Patel
I just wanted to share my experience with Dr. Patel. In the few short months he's been treating me, my pain level has improved so much it's nothing short of incredible. I'd been suffering with horrific pain for eight solid months with no let-up, even after being treated by other doctors. I am so grateful to be fortunate enough to have him as my pain management specialist now.