A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpha Anders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alpha Anders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alpha Anders, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anders graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anders has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpha Jerome Anders MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alpha J. Anders practice?
- Dr. Alpha Anders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alpha Anders practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists, Bakersfield Pulmonologists, and Bakersfield Critical Care Practitioners.