A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alpha Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alpha Banks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banks
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alpha Banks, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Banks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alpha Teresa Banks MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alpha T. Banks practice?
- Dr. Alpha Banks has 1 office location.
Dr. Alpha Banks practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lanham, MD.
See Lanham Internists and Lanham Gastroenterologists.