Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

by Randi Cummins on Jan 6th, 2015

Amazing

Awesome show details Awesome
by Samantha on Dec 15th, 2014

Saved my life as well as my moms! He's the best!

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Apr 26th, 2012

Dr. Seales has been my OB for many years and has delivered all of my children and many of my families children as well. He has always been very professional and helpful. He even came through for my sister when she had a crisis in her pregnancy. (At no charge to her and on his own personal time) You may have to wait a bit when you see him, but that is because he is so good. Everyone wants to see him.

Dr. A.A.Seales MD = JOKE show details Dr. A.A.Seales MD = JOKE
Apr 14th, 2011

Dr. Seales is a joke. I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE. Todays date is 4/14/11, I am at the hospital RIGHT NOW, This man is delivering my first child (NOT by choice.) We are 14 Days past our due date. He has found every reason under the sun to push back our delivery, He actually told us as one point he pushed us back because he didn't want to come back early from vacation. He held us off last night because (HE) wanted to go home instead of having a child at 5AM. He has had my wife on a clear liquid diet for 2 days because (HE) is scared of her using the bathroom on him while giving birth. He is the ONLY doctor I've ever heard of constantly putting his fingers inside of my wife's rectum, for no reason and with no warning, I'm sure anyone can understand the amount of discomfort and trust this would cause. I have never met this man until yesterday, He DID take care of all of our appointments, minus the ultra sounds, I personally only took off work for our ultra sound appointments, so i haven't had the chance to meet him until we got to our hospital. This man actually walked in to our room and went straight to putting his hands inside my wife and telling me to leave the room without even introducing himself or even making eye contact. He stressed his home was 10 minutes away, but yet he couldn't make it here in time to deliver the woman across the halls baby last night. This doctor is flat out stupid, rude, ignorant, lazy, and over all a JOKE! My name is Ryan Hogle and HIGHLY encourage you to find ANY doctor but Dr.Seales.

becky show details becky
Jul 19th, 2009

office staff and doctor are friendly. they are caring, but known for pushing surgery on you along with other procedures that could be avoided when giving the optimum amount of care. I like the place because I can offer up different treatment and he will listen to me and is open to options.

Dec 17th, 2008