A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonsa Erinjeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alphonsa Erinjeri is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonsa Erinjeri, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Erinjeri graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Erinjeri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Perry General Hospital
- Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alphonsa Joseph Erinjeri BS, FAAP, and MBBS is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alphonsa J. Erinjeri practice?
- Dr. Alphonsa Erinjeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Alphonsa Erinjeri practices Pediatrics near Warner Robins, GA.
See Warner Robins Pediatricians.