A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonsa Erinjeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alphonsa Erinjeri is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonsa Erinjeri, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Erinjeri graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Erinjeri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Perry General Hospital
- Houston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erinjeri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alphonsa J. Erinjeri practice?
Dr. Alphonsa Erinjeri practices Pediatrics near Warner Robins, GA.
See Warner Robins Pediatricians.