A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonsa George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonsa George, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
- Westlake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alphonsa T George MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alphonsa T. George practice?
- Dr. Alphonsa George has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alphonsa George practices Anesthesiology near Melrose Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Willowbrook, IL and Berwyn, IL.
See Melrose Park Anesthesiologists.