A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonsa Stephen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alphonsa Stephen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonsa Stephen, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephen graduated from Kottayam Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stephen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alphonsa M Stephen BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alphonsa M. Stephen practice?
- Dr. Alphonsa Stephen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alphonsa Stephen practices Pediatrics near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.