A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrosia graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ambrosia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia DO is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia practice?
- Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.