A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia, Interventional Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambrosia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia, DO is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrosia graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ambrosia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia practice?
- Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.