A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambrosia
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ambrosia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrosia graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ambrosia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia practice?
- Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia has 1 office location.
Dr. Alphonse Ambrosia practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.