A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonse Aversa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alphonse Aversa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonse Aversa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aversa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aversa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aversa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alphonse R. Aversa practice?
Dr. Alphonse Aversa practices Internal Medicine near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Internists.