A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonse Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonse Bruno, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Bruno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alphonse Henry Bruno MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alphonse H. Bruno practice?
- Dr. Alphonse Bruno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alphonse Bruno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Norfolk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.