Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alphonse Digiovanni
Dr. Alphonse Digiovanni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Darby, PA. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Digiovanni is affiliated with Mercy Philadelphia Hospital, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital and Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Alphonse Digiovanni has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Alphonse Digiovanni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Darby, PA.