A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonse Ekole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alphonse Ekole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonse Ekole, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekole graduated from Universite De Yaounde I.
Dr. Ekole has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ekole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alphonse A. Ekole practice?
Dr. Alphonse Ekole practices Family Medicine near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Port Huron, MI.
See Eastpointe Family Physicians.