A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonse Prus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonse Prus, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prus graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Prus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Oakland Regional Hospital
- Hutzel Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alphonse Michael Prus MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alphonse M. Prus practice?
- Dr. Alphonse Prus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alphonse Prus practices Anesthesiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Anesthesiologists.