Dr. Alphonse Roy III Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 21st, 2014

Review of dr Roy

Where do I begin? Dr. Roy became my doctor a year ago as I was struggling with addiction. I went to his detox program where he INSISTED I go to 30 day treatment. I didn't because I felt it would be a waste of $. Turns out I was right because I've been clean ever since without that. Ever since, dr Roy has made me feel like that is the reason for anything going wrong in my life. He puts his patients on as much expensive medication an schedules mandatory appointments as frequently as once a week. Most ppl cannot afford that. His office never returns calls or helps with issues unless you go there and make them. I completely agree with other comments. Dr Roy is running a business that benefits from desperate people. They actually told me that using 16 mg of suboxone everyday is safer a healthier than smoking marijuana. That is such outdated and incorrect information it almost makes me gag. If it were up to doctor Roy, I would be taking 24mg of suboxone, 200 mg of seroquel, and antidepressants that I don't even need. He just wants your money! If u actually want help go anywhere else'! This doctor and his office is EXTREMELY corrupt and disorganized. I wish I hadn't made that mistake. P.s.!!! Dr Roy told me that I had hep c. I was scared and depressed for almost a year. Then I went to another dr, had a bunch of blood tests done, and it turns out dr. Roy was wrong!! How does this happen???? How is this man still practicing in medicine!

May 22nd, 2013

Roy Kenison

I think he is a straight shooter quit crying grow up & handle up, the world is tired of u feeling sorry for urself Dr. Roy can only help u so much the rest is up to u....

November 26th, 2011

bad doctor

May be one of the worst doctor I have seen in 50 years. Obviously only cares about the money. He interrogates patients and has no listening skills whatsoever. Forget asking questions, he will not address them.

November 26th, 2011

Poor Doctor at best

30 years seeing various psychiatrists, this guy is the worst. Avoid like the plaque, he is good at attacking his patients, but good for little else ...

June 9th, 2011

Dr. Roy has poor bedside manners, he is only interested on how much he is getting paid and not the welfare of his patients. FIND ANOTHER MD!!!!!

October 21st, 2016