A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonse Taghian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alphonse Taghian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonse Taghian, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Taghian graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Taghian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alphonse G Taghian MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alphonse G. Taghian practice?
- Dr. Alphonse Taghian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alphonse Taghian practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.