A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonse Taghian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alphonse Taghian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonse Taghian, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Taghian graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Taghian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taghian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alphonse G. Taghian practice?
Dr. Alphonse Taghian practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.