Radiologist, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Radiation Oncology

3.0

The Best show details The Best
Mar 27th, 2015

Excellent and caring physician . He is honest and forthcoming about diagnosis and treatment. Not sugar coated but honest about seriousness and what needs to be done. Supported not only me but my family during the entire process.

Dec 1st, 2011

I am currently being treated for breast cancer with Dr. Taghian as the radiation oncologist on my team. He is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and excellent at explaining everything. He is always kind, courteous and professional. He has been extremely responsive to my concerns. The new radiation facility in the new Lunder Building is immaculate and it is very easy to see the Doctor each week.

Oct 7th, 2011

Kowledgeable Doctor but seems to have no regard for his patients schedules, only his own. Treats the disease and not the patient, terrible bedside manner.

Dec 1st, 2010

Although the wait was long for all of the team members at MA General, it was worth it. Dr. Taghian not only answered my questions, but he suggested other questions, noting my unspoken concerns by my facial expression and body language. He provided options and discussed the known research of each option. He made me a part of the team. I have not begun the actual radiation sessions yet, but I am very pleased with his care thus far.