A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonso Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alphonso Benton, Family Practitioner, Critical Care Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonso Benton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alphonso Benton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Hospitalist, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alphonso Benton practice?
- Dr. Alphonso Benton has 1 office location.
Dr. Alphonso Benton practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Chino Hills, CA.
See Chino Hills Primary Care Doctors, Chino Hills Hospitalists, Chino Hills Critical Care Practitioners, and Chino Hills Geriatric Doctors.