Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alphonso Benton
Dr. Alphonso Benton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chino Hills, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Hospitalist and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Benton is affiliated with St Jude Medical Center, Desert Regional Medical Center and San Antonio Community Hospital. Dr. Benton has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alphonso Benton has the following 4 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Alphonso Benton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chino Hills, CA.
Dr. Maria Hutchinson
Chino Hills, CA 0.03 mi22
Dr. Dale Kellon
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Chino Hills, CA 0.35 mi47
Dr. Maung Ngwe
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Chino Hills, CA 0.72 mi37