A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonso Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alphonso Benton, Family Practitioner, Critical Care Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonso Benton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Benton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alphonso Brenell Benton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alphonso B. Benton practice?
- Dr. Alphonso Benton has 1 office location.
Dr. Alphonso Benton practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and Geriatric Medicine near Chino Hills, CA.
See Chino Hills Family Physicians and Chino Hills Geriatric Doctors.