Family Practitioner, Critical Care Practitioner, General Practitioner

15944 Los Serranos Country Club Dr
Ste 110
Chino Hills, CA 91709
(909) 607-8767
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awsome care  |  show details
by Connie on Nov 22nd, 2013

I definitely have recommended not only Dr. Benton, but his other doctor associates, Dr. Moreno and Christy. I have been seen by many doctors in my lifetime, the minute you walk into there doors you feel cared for by there staff. It has been a long time since I have felt that I have found doctors where your just not just another patient, but there truly care about your health, and make time for all your questions, and not mention how quickly they refill your scripts, there are on the phone with the pharmacists to make sure you have the medication you need to feel better... Love them ALL!!!! so happy to have found these fine doctors

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
by Ashley H. on Aug 12th, 2013

I am very thankful I found Dr. Benton. As soon as I walked into Dr. Benton's office I felt like they truly cared. I have many bad experiences with doctors who don't seem to care about there patients and seem to only care about one thing...MONEY. I had a totally different experience with Dr. Benton, he listened, took his time with me, and truly cared about my situation. I would recommend Dr. Benton to my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Benton. :)

|  A very nice guy, but that's about it  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

My family has seen Dr.Benton numerous times. At first, my husband and I were very impressed with him because he is such a nice man. However, we have discovered that he does not actually listen, or give a solution to the problem. Every time we see him, we have a great time talking to him, but then after we leave, we realize that all he is a nice guy- he doesn't actually resolve anything, you just don't realize it until you walk away. As we speak to him, he appears to be listening, but he doesn't pay attention. I was recently diagnosed by social security as being permanently disabled- and that was an extremely vigorous evaluation process over an entire year, and many specialists. However, when I applied for a handicapped parking permit, his assistant notified me that he denied it, because he didn't deem me as disabled. My husband and I couldn't believe it! We saw him numerous times regarding my ongoing health conditions, obviously he wasn't paying attention to a word I said. I'm very disappointed in the facade he fooled us with.

Doctor's Response

The DMV has strict requirements for issuing handicap permits. Unfortunately, you did not meet those requirements. This is a separate issue from your application for social security disability. If you feel you still qualify for a permit, then I am sure any of the many specialists you have seen would be more than happy to complete the form.

|  An Honest OpinionCarlos, Claudia and Eduardo padilla  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

doctor Alfonso Benson was amazing! We absolutely love his practice we wish that more doctors were like him. He makes going to the doctor a great and fun experience. Personally we would avoid the doctors office due to the lack of heart other doctors would give us. We were treated like numbers at other offices and with Doctor Alfonso Benson you are treated not only with a smile but we feel as if you were part of the family. Thank You Respectfully the Padilla's