Dr. Alphonso Benton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

May 2nd, 2016
Love them!
The doctors and staff are excellent, I can always get in quickly, and never wait long. The only bad experience we have ever had is with one person who answers the phone when we make an appointment who tends to give unwanted advise, but if you ignore them and make an appointment, you will not be disappointed.

September 4th, 2015
This Dr. Is great!
Dr. Benton was very good with helping with my treatment. His staff was considerate as well.

July 14th, 2015
Never meet the doctor just pa's. And office staff. Referrals to other doctors are are their way of treating patients. One pa"get your cholesterol down or I' 'll put u on something" threaten with meds. Nice way to treat people.

March 9th, 2015
Dr .Benton and staff.
Dr Benton and staff set the gold standard for patient care .

November 22nd, 2013
Awsome care
I definitely have recommended not only Dr. Benton, but his other doctor associates, Dr. Moreno and Christy. I have been seen by many doctors in my lifetime, the minute you walk into there doors you feel cared for by there staff. It has been a long time since I have felt that I have found doctors where your just not just another patient, but there truly care about your health, and make time for all your questions, and not mention how quickly they refill your scripts, there are on the phone with the pharmacists to make sure you have the medication you need to feel better... Love them ALL!!!! so happy to have found these fine doctors

August 12th, 2013
GREAT DOCTOR
I am very thankful I found Dr. Benton. As soon as I walked into Dr. Benton's office I felt like they truly cared. I have many bad experiences with doctors who don't seem to care about there patients and seem to only care about one thing...MONEY. I had a totally different experience with Dr. Benton, he listened, took his time with me, and truly cared about my situation. I would recommend Dr. Benton to my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Benton. :)

February 22nd, 2012
A very nice guy, but that's about it
My family has seen Dr.Benton numerous times. At first, my husband and I were very impressed with him because he is such a nice man. However, we have discovered that he does not actually listen, or give a solution to the problem. Every time we see him, we have a great time talking to him, but then after we leave, we realize that all he is a nice guy- he doesn't actually resolve anything, you just don't realize it until you walk away. As we speak to him, he appears to be listening, but he doesn't pay attention. I was recently diagnosed by social security as being permanently disabled- and that was an extremely vigorous evaluation process over an entire year, and many specialists. However, when I applied for a handicapped parking permit, his assistant notified me that he denied it, because he didn't deem me as disabled. My husband and I couldn't believe it! We saw him numerous times regarding my ongoing health conditions, obviously he wasn't paying attention to a word I said. I'm very disappointed in the facade he fooled us with.