A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonso Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alphonso Berry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alphonso Berry MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alphonso Berry practice?
- Dr. Alphonso Berry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alphonso Berry practices Internal Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.