A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonso Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alphonso Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alphonso Berry MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alphonso Berry practice?
- Dr. Alphonso Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Alphonso Berry practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.