A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonsus Obayuwana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonsus Obayuwana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Obayuwana graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Obayuwana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Bon Secours Health Center at Harbour View
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alphonsus Osarobo Obayuwana MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alphonsus O. Obayuwana practice?
- Dr. Alphonsus Obayuwana has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alphonsus Obayuwana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Halethorpe, MD.
See Toledo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.