A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alphonsus Obayuwana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alphonsus Obayuwana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Obayuwana graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Obayuwana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Bon Secours Health Center at Harbour View
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Obayuwana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alphonsus O. Obayuwana practice?
Dr. Alphonsus Obayuwana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.