A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Altagracia Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Altagracia Pacheco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacheco
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Pacheco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Altagracia Pacheco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Pacheco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Altagracia J Pacheco MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Altagracia J. Pacheco practice?
- Dr. Altagracia Pacheco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Altagracia Pacheco practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.