A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Altagracia Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Altagracia Pacheco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacheco
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Pacheco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Altagracia Pacheco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Pacheco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Altagracia J Pacheco MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Altagracia J. Pacheco practice?
- Dr. Altagracia Pacheco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Altagracia Pacheco practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.