Dr. Altagracia Pacheco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Altagracia Pacheco?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 29th, 2014

medically disabled

Leg me start my stating "doctor" pacheco is dismissive of chronic illnesses such as arthritics pain and joint erosion; even though it qualifies for full prosthesis... Moreover, she stated to me that once the joint is replaced ALL pain in affected lim should be gone! Well.... after 20 years of soft tissue erosion supporting affected joint (not to mention the removal of tendons) I still have pain with every step! I find "Doctor" pacheco to be rude, condescending and dismissive of the FACTS! She's quick to report a veteran is healthy enough for veteran benefits to be reduced, even though facts state otherwise. If you're looking for a little help with a lift chair due to back problems, knee problems or what have you... think again as she's reluctant to help with even something that simple. Do your self a favor my fellow veterans and DON'T CHOOSE THIS UNCARING dr!!!!!!! Signed, Sick and tired of crappy va docs

October 25th, 2012

she is not good for chronically patients in pain

I have been diagnosed by multiply Doctors with having peripheral neuropathy, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, spinal stenosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, heart disease, these are the top problems. Dr. Pacheco refuses do her job and control my pain and stress. She will not prescribe more than 30 days of hydrocodone and more than 1 month of wellbutrin. Because i am in a government system she can get away with keeping me so underproductive, unhappy and in extreme pain when some or all of my problems/symptoms are inflamed. I am trying to get my life back and I am so sedentary and in pain I will not be able to improve under her care. Dr. Pacheco has no idea the pain and suffering she is causing me. Her latest advice was to take OTC glucosamine supplements."According to an ABCNEWS.com report, researchers at Tufts-New England Medical Center have determined that only a small portion of glucosamine is absorbed by the body, suggesting that the typical doses sold over-the-counter are probably not strong enough to help relieve arthritic joints. The study raises the question - how much glucosamine is required to achieve a therapeutic effect" She does not listen does not care.

December 5th, 2014