A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Altamash Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Altamash Amin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Altamash Amin, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Altamash A. Amin practice?
Dr. Altamash Amin practices Internal Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, MI and Cass City, MI.
See Saginaw Internists.