3.0

NOT RECOMMENDED! show details NOT RECOMMENDED!
May 18th, 2016

I walked into the office and waited at the window (I was the only one there) for 5 minutes until someone came over to take my name and give me paperwork to fill out. After filling out the paperwork the nurse called me back and took me to the scale. She told me that she would just take off weight for the purse I was holding and my knee length winter jacket instead of having me take it off. When Dr. Lindsay came in she began to look through my medical history. She asked why I hadn't gotten the HPV vaccine. I told her my reason and her response was "So your mom wants you to get cancer." When I didn't respond she followed up her statement with, "Just sayin'." The rest of the appointment followed with a condescending tone whenever I asked her a question. When I had to go for blood work (the office conveniently has a lab) I was called the next day to be told that they I had to come back in because they had messed up the tests/lost my results. I was given both excuses. I would not recommend this office to anyone. It has been an awful experience both times that I had to deal with them.

by s.pennacchia on Jan 29th, 2016

Dr linsey is intelligent, asks good questions, listens,has a great personality.

Nov 14th, 2015

Always laughing regardless of the circumstance and sarcastic. Never in a serious manner. Wouldn't recommend.