A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Althea Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Althea Robinson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Morenase School Of Medicine.
Dr. Robinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Althea A. Robinson practice?
Dr. Althea Robinson practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Atlanta Neurologists and Atlanta Psychiatrists.