A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Althea Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Althea Robinson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Morenase School Of Medicine.
Dr. Robinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Althea Angelica Robinson MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Althea A. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Althea Robinson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Althea Robinson practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Atlanta Neurologists and Atlanta Sleep Medicine Doctors.