A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Althea Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Althea Robinson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Morenase School Of Medicine.
Dr. Robinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Althea Angelica Robinson MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Althea A. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Althea Robinson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Althea Robinson practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Atlanta Neurologists and Atlanta Psychiatrists.