Dr. Alton Burgett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alton Burgett?

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had!

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Understanding, easy to talk to, and catered to my needs.

Posted on January 16th, 2014

He has been an amazing doctor. He has made me feel so comfortable for my first time being pregnant. I saw several other doctors prior to getting pregnant and they all made me feel uncomfortable, so I was nervous what it would be like after getting pregnant…but Dr. Burgett has been awesome!!

wonderful experience

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Awesome doctor! Made me feel super comfortable.. would come back to him if I'm ever brave enough to have more kids ;)

Way less than

Posted on August 14th, 2013

This doctor has no problem up and leaving his patients high and dry, pregnant and all. Very selfish individual who takes "sick leaves" for months at a time. Come to find out he's "sick" alright. Just not physically. Thinks way more of himself than is deserved.

The BEST doctor I have ever been to

Posted on May 9th, 2013

I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr Burgett is. He is professional, caring, friendly and highly skilled. He makes each patient feel important by taking the time to truly listen and give feedback. He never rushes me and always answers all of my questions. He delivered my son, and j intend to go to him for all my pregnancies. Going to my OBGYN appointments is a very pleasant experience. His staff is wonderful as well. They remember details about me and my family. They are fun and professional. I just love Dr Burgett and his staff. I am so lucky to have found him.

Posted on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Burgett helped me through both of my pregnancies and I'd still my obgyn. He is an amazing doctor and his staff is quite incredible as well. These people deal with large amounts of craziness from pregnant women and deserve some credit for the great job they are doing. Dr. Burgett was very assuring about delivery and any worries I had. He was very supportive and calm when any concerns or problems came about. I also love how easy it is to talk to him and all of his staff. I seriously could go on and on about how great Dr. Burgett is. I recommend him all the time.

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!

Posted on April 24th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Burgett for almost 5 years and have had him for two of my three pregnancies. I had a hard time when our insurance changed and I was forced to find a new doctor, but I was lucky enough to find Dr. Burgett and I've been more than satisfied. He is very sociable and shows true compassion. His staff is also pretty amazing. He is a doctor that actually cares about his patients and NEVER gives the "see them, get them out" feeling like other doctors I've been to. He has truly become not only a doctor for life, but a friend. My husband and I are pretty bummed we're done having children and we won't see him as often. I do have to agree...he is pretty handsome as well. He will not disappoint you, I promise!

Smart, trustworthy, flexible, and fun!

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

I started seeing Dr Burgett mid-way through my last pregnancy. I was nervous to have to change doctors, but he came highly reccomended by my doula and the hospital staff. He didn't disappoint. In fact, now I'm grateful I had to change doctors because he far surpassed any expectations I had of an OB. He was sensitive to my needs and desires for my birth and his support made for a perfect experience. I have seen him several times since for annual check ups and don't dread them anymore. His fun, personable bedside manner puts you right at ease. He will be my doctor forever, because no doctor could ever reach his level of care. I look forward to him delivering any more children we have. And I highly recommend him to all of my family and friends.

OB Patient

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

I have been a high risk pt and had problems with my pregnancy's, I just found Dr. Burgett and he is kind, he listens, and makes sure you are well taken care of.. I know I am in good hands

Great care by a doctor who really cares

Posted on August 5th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Burgett since my first pregnancy and he has delivered both of my kids. He is a great doctor who is very understanding and will work with your needs and wants. I would recommend him and his team to anyone who is looking to have a great doctor who knows what he is doing and most of all who is willing to work with your indivudual needs.

Posted on June 29th, 2012

Dr Burgett was the first to ever do a pelvic exam on me and when I went in I was kind of nervous but his attitude and professionalism help me to relax and the exam was fast and painless. I have since had other doctors perform a pelvic exam where I was just as relaxed with dr Burgett and it was very uncomfortable for me. He has also been my ob/gyn for my first pregnancy and I felt like he actually cared about me my husband and our baby because he was very sociable with us and answered all our questions with a friendly attiitude. My husband and I would be very sad to ever have to find another doctor because I believe my standard have been set high since seeing dr burgett