Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Granger Medical Clinic West Valley
3725 W 4100 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84120
801-302-1700
Locations and availability (4)

Jan 15th, 2014

He has been an amazing doctor. He has made me feel so comfortable for my first time being pregnant. I saw several other doctors prior to getting pregnant and they all made me feel uncomfortable, so I was nervous what it would be like after getting pregnant…but Dr. Burgett has been awesome!!

|  wonderful experience  |  show details
by Brandie O. on Sep 3rd, 2013

Awesome doctor! Made me feel super comfortable.. would come back to him if I'm ever brave enough to have more kids ;)

|  Way less than  |  show details
by Not impressed on Aug 14th, 2013

This doctor has no problem up and leaving his patients high and dry, pregnant and all. Very selfish individual who takes "sick leaves" for months at a time. Come to find out he's "sick" alright. Just not physically. Thinks way more of himself than is deserved.

|  The BEST doctor I have ever been to  |  show details
by Analise on May 9th, 2013

I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr Burgett is. He is professional, caring, friendly and highly skilled. He makes each patient feel important by taking the time to truly listen and give feedback. He never rushes me and always answers all of my questions. He delivered my son, and j intend to go to him for all my pregnancies. Going to my OBGYN appointments is a very pleasant experience. His staff is wonderful as well. They remember details about me and my family. They are fun and professional. I just love Dr Burgett and his staff. I am so lucky to have found him.

by Samantha Frame on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Burgett helped me through both of my pregnancies and I'd still my obgyn. He is an amazing doctor and his staff is quite incredible as well. These people deal with large amounts of craziness from pregnant women and deserve some credit for the great job they are doing. Dr. Burgett was very assuring about delivery and any worries I had. He was very supportive and calm when any concerns or problems came about. I also love how easy it is to talk to him and all of his staff. I seriously could go on and on about how great Dr. Burgett is. I recommend him all the time.

|  BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Burgett for almost 5 years and have had him for two of my three pregnancies. I had a hard time when our insurance changed and I was forced to find a new doctor, but I was lucky enough to find Dr. Burgett and I've been more than satisfied. He is very sociable and shows true compassion. His staff is also pretty amazing. He is a doctor that actually cares about his patients and NEVER gives the "see them, get them out" feeling like other doctors I've been to. He has truly become not only a doctor for life, but a friend. My husband and I are pretty bummed we're done having children and we won't see him as often. I do have to agree...he is pretty handsome as well. He will not disappoint you, I promise!

|  GREAT OBGYN!!!  |  show details
by Crista on Feb 27th, 2013

I moved to the area and was looking for a good OBGYN since my last experience of was seeing a different OBGYN every visit (7 doctors in office) was not what I preferred, maybe because I am a little bit old fashion that way. I randomly picked a doctor that was covered by my insurance and hoped for the best. Turns out my friend goes to Dr. Burgett and liked him as well. He is wonderful and definitely makes you feel important. He does not rush you in the appointment like other doctors..... not to mention that he's handsome! :-) He will be delivering my baby in April and I feel very comfortable and know he will take care of me! I would definitely recommend him to anyone! Also great locations for his offices!

|  Smart, trustworthy, flexible, and fun!  |  show details
by Emily J on Feb 2nd, 2013

I started seeing Dr Burgett mid-way through my last pregnancy. I was nervous to have to change doctors, but he came highly reccomended by my doula and the hospital staff. He didn't disappoint. In fact, now I'm grateful I had to change doctors because he far surpassed any expectations I had of an OB. He was sensitive to my needs and desires for my birth and his support made for a perfect experience. I have seen him several times since for annual check ups and don't dread them anymore. His fun, personable bedside manner puts you right at ease. He will be my doctor forever, because no doctor could ever reach his level of care. I look forward to him delivering any more children we have. And I highly recommend him to all of my family and friends.

|  OB Patient  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

I have been a high risk pt and had problems with my pregnancy's, I just found Dr. Burgett and he is kind, he listens, and makes sure you are well taken care of.. I know I am in good hands

|  Great care by a doctor who really cares  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Burgett since my first pregnancy and he has delivered both of my kids. He is a great doctor who is very understanding and will work with your needs and wants. I would recommend him and his team to anyone who is looking to have a great doctor who knows what he is doing and most of all who is willing to work with your indivudual needs.

Jun 29th, 2012

Dr Burgett was the first to ever do a pelvic exam on me and when I went in I was kind of nervous but his attitude and professionalism help me to relax and the exam was fast and painless. I have since had other doctors perform a pelvic exam where I was just as relaxed with dr Burgett and it was very uncomfortable for me. He has also been my ob/gyn for my first pregnancy and I felt like he actually cared about me my husband and our baby because he was very sociable with us and answered all our questions with a friendly attiitude. My husband and I would be very sad to ever have to find another doctor because I believe my standard have been set high since seeing dr burgett

Jan 11th, 2011

Always been a great doctor for me.

|  Awful experience if you're not seeing him when you're pregnant  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2010

I started out seeing Dr. Burgett for annual exams. He seemed nice enough and caring enough at first. My husband and I decided to continue seeing him for other reasons. We visited with him for less than 10 minutes and several tests were ordered at that time. The office was not very proactive in getting back to me with the results of these tests. I had to call several times asking for the test results. I don't think I should have to do that. I think that once they receive the test results in their office, they should have someone call me within a reasonable time with the results. Then this past week, I called the office with some questions. It was Friday afternoon and I left a message, hoping that someone would get back to me that day or on Monday. No such call came. I called them back on Wednesday but had to leave another message. Finally on Thursday, the nurse returned my call! It was almost an entire week before they returned my call! To me, it seems very unprofessional and unreasonable.Also, I went into the office for a procedure. The receptionist told me that my insurance would not cover the procedure so I had to pay out of pocket. But I wondered why they just wouldn't bill the insurance to see if they would pay or not. So I was forced to pay $200 up front before they would let me in to do the procedure. Three weeks later, my insurance receives a bill from Dr. Burgett's office for the same date of service as when I paid $200, and pays the bill. I was astounded that the office would force me to pay and then go ahead and bill my insurance for the same procedure! I was upset and didn't understand what that office was doing! I'll eventually get my money back but I will NOT be going back to that office again! It seems there are so many incompetent people working there. I have not been able to speak to Dr. Burgett since that initial meeting and I'm sure that may be normal, but it just shows that the he doesn't really care about his patients.

|  I have and will continue to recommend him to friends and family  |  show details
by Rachael C. on Nov 28th, 2009

Dr Burgett has been my doctor for 4 1/2 years and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He delivered my daughter and I fully intend to see him for all of my children. During my pregnancy I had a lot of questions, most of which were silly, and he was happy to answer all of them and made me and my husband feel more comfortable and less nervous. I feel like he really cares about all of his patients. At my last appointment he remembered conversations we had had three years before.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
by Christine L. Jaff on Oct 19th, 2009

Dr. Burgett is a wonderful understanding Doctor that takes his time with each and every patient. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs an OB/GYN. He is very caring and I have never had one problem with him. He performed three surgeries on me.

|  The Best OB/GYN in the world!!  |  show details
by Donna Christensen on May 31st, 2009

Dr. Burgett is awesome. He really goes the extra mile to care for his patients. He actually gets to know them and really cares about them. He's very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile to make sure he knows all the latest in Medicine!! he's Awesome.