A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alton Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alton Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alton Burns, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alton Jay Burns MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alton J. Burns practice?
- Dr. Alton Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Alton Burns practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.