Plastic Surgeons
6757 Arapaho Rd
Ste 725
Dallas, TX 75248
972-566-6464
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

His staff is very friendly, prompt and kind. You never see him after surgery,only his staff over and over again. Also do not make the mistake of questioning his methods, unless you want a long email from him, telling how great he is and how dare you question him.

|  Do not use for anything on face!!  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2012

He's easy to schedule initial appt., surgery and take money. Then after surgery, he's impossible to see -- probably because he doesn't want to see the results of his own surgery. I hear he's good for boob jobs, but do NOT use him for anything on the face. You will have to live with your pain and will end up having a revision elsewhere. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!! He's nice pre-op and then post-op, he's cold-hearted and cavalier. He should operate on cadavers only.

|  children  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

I do not recommend him for children.Take your child to someone who cares about them instead of someone who is more interested in boob jobs and facelifts.

|  Exceptional doctor  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

Dr. Burns is so talented, I could not be happier. He took the time to answer my questions (and I had a lot!), explain all of the details to me and generally put me at ease.My results are fantastic and I have recommended him to many of my friends . I am very pleased.

|  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

Did not thoroughly inform me of risks and/or alternatives to accomplish what I wanted. My facelift did not turn out we and was overdone. I will be having corrective surgery that is costing at least 22K. The other ps I've gone to for consultation agree that my results are not acceptable. Be very careful, ask how many facelifts he does per week without laser and think twice.

|  Would highly recommend.  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Burns did a wonderful job on me. He is kind, caring and so is his office staff. I am thrilled with my results and would and have recommended him to all my friends.