37 years old - breast augmentation show details 37 years old - breast augmentation
by Jennifer Crisp on Jun 17th, 2016

Dr Burns and his entire staff are absolutely fabulous! From my initial consultation to my post op follow-up, and all the encounters in between, they gone above and beyond to ensure this was a great, easy experience. Regarding the actual procedure, my breasts turned out PERFECT!

Would Recommend show details Would Recommend
by Deemchl on Mar 22nd, 2016

Dr.Jay Burns was excellent. He is my favorite Doctor of any kind that I have ever dealt with. He was down to earth and extremely easy to talk to. He told me what he could and could not do for me based on my goals. He spent ample time answering all my questions. He told me he would do his best to accomplish what I wanted and he did just that. I had multiple procedures, face lift, forehead, eyes, turkey neck, laser for skin. I would definitely recommend him. And I would return right back to him myself for any additional procedures.

As good as it gets! show details As good as it gets!
Dec 24th, 2015

Dr Burns is kind, competent and a master at what he does. My family and I are all repeat customers, what I admire most about Dr. Burns is his integrity. He is so honest, if he thinks a desired procedure will not yield your desired results, he will tell you, you will know exactly what your results will be. Love that about him. His staff is superb...not just good, superb. I love them all!

Mar 7th, 2013

His staff is very friendly, prompt and kind. You never see him after surgery,only his staff over and over again. Also do not make the mistake of questioning his methods, unless you want a long email from him, telling how great he is and how dare you question him.

Do not use for anything on face!! show details Do not use for anything on face!!
Sep 22nd, 2012

He's easy to schedule initial appt., surgery and take money. Then after surgery, he's impossible to see -- probably because he doesn't want to see the results of his own surgery. I hear he's good for boob jobs, but do NOT use him for anything on the face. You will have to live with your pain and will end up having a revision elsewhere. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!! He's nice pre-op and then post-op, he's cold-hearted and cavalier. He should operate on cadavers only.

children show details children
Jun 20th, 2012

I do not recommend him for children.Take your child to someone who cares about them instead of someone who is more interested in boob jobs and facelifts.

Exceptional doctor show details Exceptional doctor
Feb 13th, 2012

Dr. Burns is so talented, I could not be happier. He took the time to answer my questions (and I had a lot!), explain all of the details to me and generally put me at ease.My results are fantastic and I have recommended him to many of my friends . I am very pleased.

Oct 27th, 2011

Did not thoroughly inform me of risks and/or alternatives to accomplish what I wanted. My facelift did not turn out we and was overdone. I will be having corrective surgery that is costing at least 22K. The other ps I've gone to for consultation agree that my results are not acceptable. Be very careful, ask how many facelifts he does per week without laser and think twice.

Would highly recommend. show details Would highly recommend.
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Burns did a wonderful job on me. He is kind, caring and so is his office staff. I am thrilled with my results and would and have recommended him to all my friends.