Dr. Alton Burns MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Dallas, TX

• Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2017
Knowledgeable, conscientious, personable, Dr. Burns is easy to talk to, and straightforward. He is excellent at what he does, well-known in his field. I have always been pleased with my results. Most importantly, he cares about his patients.

March 31st, 2017
Excellent Care!
Dr. Burns and his staff are excellent! We bought our daughter to him to have a Port Wine Stain treated. The procedure was explained fully and expectations were laid out clearly. We were in and out of the hospital each time in just a couple of hours and someone always followed up the next day to make sure we were doing okay. We will be seeing Dr. Burns in the future!

Simply The Best!
I did a lot of research before my consultation with Dr. Jay Burns. After we talked I knew he was the one to do my surgery. His compassion and true concern for the welfare of his patients is unparalleled. I have recommended him to several friends that have also had "work" done. Everybody just loves their results.

Deformed after facelift
The care was very good, but the result was not good. I was left with a drooping right corner of my mouth (he touched a nerve he shouldn't have) and my right cheek has a deep dent in it after my facelift. When we could see that my cheek was never going to fill out, Dr. Burns performed a fat injection procedure which also did not work. He also offered to inject filler as often as needed, but I was required to go to a clinic he chose, which I did initially, but it's prohibitive for me to drive 5 hours each way in order to have that done. In other words, my face is deformed from the surgery, and I have to learn to live with it. I will say that there are no visible scars and I think his technique with laser surgery is good, but I wish he'd been more careful with the knife. I deeply regret choosing Dr. Burns for my surgery.

Extremely Satisfied!
Excellent bedside manner. Couldn't be more pleased with the results. Will definitely use Dr. Burns again.

January 7th, 2017
Highly Reccomend Dr. Burns!
Dr. Jay Burns and Team couldn't be more professional, caring and loving! Dr. Burns is a man of Faith and truly listened to my concerns and needs and went above and beyond! I have undergone one surgery under his gifted hands and it's already been 7 months since, and I have amazing, beautiful results. I trust him and would recommend him to anyone. After very careful research, I've found him to be one of the greatest Plastic Surgeons in our great Country, and was even told so by a fellow Plastic Surgeon, who has the utmost respect for him. Thank you Dr. Burns and Team! I will be coming back for any future needs!

July 20th, 2016
Face and neck lift
I am 54 years old and had a face lift & neck lift over a year ago with Dr. Jay Burns. I am extremely pleased with my results. They look very natural. I look many years younger and no longer have that tired appearance that I had previously. At the first consultation, he answered all questions and made honest recommendations. My husband, who is also a physician, accompanied me and also asked questions. Dr. Burns was knowledgeable, confident and kind. We were both impressed with his professional demeanor and experience. The nursing staff was superb and realistic about recovery and results. I was very comfortable and trusted this highly skilled physician. I would highly recommend him.

July 20th, 2016
Professional, realistic, and skilled.

July 19th, 2016
My Tummy Tuck
Dr. Burns performed a tummy tuck on me 3 years ago, and it still looks great. I had gone through 3 c-sections and had a flabby pouch below my belly button. He did an awesome job and assured me that he was my doctor regarding that procedure forever, and that I could come back anytime if I experienced trouble. His entire staff is a delight, and they all make you feel very comfortable.

July 12th, 2016
Breast augmentation
My experience with Dr Burns and his staff was nothing short of fabulous--from the initial consultation to the absolutely perfect results.

July 6th, 2016
I have had numerous procedures by Dr. Burns, including a facelift with laser. I consulted other doctors and was amazed by what they recommended! All wanted to implant or inject something into my lips. That is the first sign of plastic surgery (a big NO in my book). None recommended the laser. I think the laser is essential. I knew I could not get rid of the small wrinkles around my lips without it. I also had brown spots I had been trying to address for years - instantly gone! He is a magician with the laser. I couldn't be more pleased with my results. My jawline is smooth, neck firm and skin is smooth and luminescent. I follow his instructions to the letter and call his staff with questions during recovery. Dr. Burns is a man of faith and integrity. I am grateful to him for all he has done for me!!

June 17th, 2016
37 years old - breast augmentation
Dr Burns and his entire staff are absolutely fabulous! From my initial consultation to my post op follow-up, and all the encounters in between, they gone above and beyond to ensure this was a great, easy experience. Regarding the actual procedure, my breasts turned out PERFECT!