Dr. Alton Burns MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 20th, 2016
Face and neck lift
I am 54 years old and had a face lift & neck lift over a year ago with Dr. Jay Burns. I am extremely pleased with my results. They look very natural. I look many years younger and no longer have that tired appearance that I had previously. At the first consultation, he answered all questions and made honest recommendations. My husband, who is also a physician, accompanied me and also asked questions. Dr. Burns was knowledgeable, confident and kind. We were both impressed with his professional demeanor and experience. The nursing staff was superb and realistic about recovery and results. I was very comfortable and trusted this highly skilled physician. I would highly recommend him.

July 19th, 2016
Professional, realistic, and skilled.

July 19th, 2016
My Tummy Tuck
Dr. Burns performed a tummy tuck on me 3 years ago, and it still looks great. I had gone through 3 c-sections and had a flabby pouch below my belly button. He did an awesome job and assured me that he was my doctor regarding that procedure forever, and that I could come back anytime if I experienced trouble. His entire staff is a delight, and they all make you feel very comfortable.

July 12th, 2016
Breast augmentation
My experience with Dr Burns and his staff was nothing short of fabulous--from the initial consultation to the absolutely perfect results.

July 5th, 2016
I have had numerous procedures by Dr. Burns, including a facelift with laser. I consulted other doctors and was amazed by what they recommended! All wanted to implant or inject something into my lips. That is the first sign of plastic surgery (a big NO in my book). None recommended the laser. I think the laser is essential. I knew I could not get rid of the small wrinkles around my lips without it. I also had brown spots I had been trying to address for years - instantly gone! He is a magician with the laser. I couldn't be more pleased with my results. My jawline is smooth, neck firm and skin is smooth and luminescent. I follow his instructions to the letter and call his staff with questions during recovery. Dr. Burns is a man of faith and integrity. I am grateful to him for all he has done for me!!

June 17th, 2016
37 years old - breast augmentation
Dr Burns and his entire staff are absolutely fabulous! From my initial consultation to my post op follow-up, and all the encounters in between, they gone above and beyond to ensure this was a great, easy experience. Regarding the actual procedure, my breasts turned out PERFECT!

March 22nd, 2016
Would Recommend
Dr.Jay Burns was excellent. He is my favorite Doctor of any kind that I have ever dealt with. He was down to earth and extremely easy to talk to. He told me what he could and could not do for me based on my goals. He spent ample time answering all my questions. He told me he would do his best to accomplish what I wanted and he did just that. I had multiple procedures, face lift, forehead, eyes, turkey neck, laser for skin. I would definitely recommend him. And I would return right back to him myself for any additional procedures.

December 24th, 2015
As good as it gets!
Dr Burns is kind, competent and a master at what he does. My family and I are all repeat customers, what I admire most about Dr. Burns is his integrity. He is so honest, if he thinks a desired procedure will not yield your desired results, he will tell you, you will know exactly what your results will be. Love that about him. His staff is superb...not just good, superb. I love them all!

March 7th, 2013
His staff is very friendly, prompt and kind. You never see him after surgery,only his staff over and over again. Also do not make the mistake of questioning his methods, unless you want a long email from him, telling how great he is and how dare you question him.

September 22nd, 2012
Do not use for anything on face!!
He's easy to schedule initial appt., surgery and take money. Then after surgery, he's impossible to see -- probably because he doesn't want to see the results of his own surgery. I hear he's good for boob jobs, but do NOT use him for anything on the face. You will have to live with your pain and will end up having a revision elsewhere. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!! He's nice pre-op and then post-op, he's cold-hearted and cavalier. He should operate on cadavers only.

June 20th, 2012
children
I do not recommend him for children.Take your child to someone who cares about them instead of someone who is more interested in boob jobs and facelifts.

February 13th, 2012
Exceptional doctor
Dr. Burns is so talented, I could not be happier. He took the time to answer my questions (and I had a lot!), explain all of the details to me and generally put me at ease.My results are fantastic and I have recommended him to many of my friends . I am very pleased.