A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alton Hallum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alton Hallum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hallum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hallum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alton Hallum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallum graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hallum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alton Venson Hallum MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alton V. Hallum practice?
- Dr. Alton Hallum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alton Hallum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.