A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alton Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alton Hart, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- Medical College of Virginia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alton Hart MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alton Hart practice?
- Dr. Alton Hart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alton Hart practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists.