Dr. Alton Marcello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alton Marcello?

May 19th, 2017

I have been trying to get in contact with this doctor and his office staff to get my medical records from a surgery he performed and it's as if he's disappeared. I called a number listed online and the person who answered confirmed it was Dr. Marcello's office, they said they would get my records out of storage and call me back. Ever since they will not answer or the one or two times there was an answer they hung up after I spoke. I even called the hospital my surgery was done at and they also confirmed the number was the one they also had. Either his staff are crazy incompetent or someone is pretending to be associated with him and his practice.

April 9th, 2015

Careful - check all reviews

After several years, I'm still recovering from my experience with Dr. Marcello. I was given a very rough PAP exam. I was diagnosed and he recommended a hysterectomy. After careful review of my exams, I agreed. The surgery was scheduled and made arrangements. I prepared from the night before - no food, etc. and arrival at 7:00 am. When I arrived at the hospital (private), the offices were still closed. Some staff began to arrive after hours. I tried to check in only to find out that I was not scheduled and was told the doctor might arrive later. I waited several hours. Kept checking. The staff was not any help. I started to get sick to my stomach and decided to leave. Called the Dr's office next day and left message. Never received a call, letter or any other communication. NEVER GO BACK. PATIENTS BEWARE.

February 21st, 2012

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Marcello is a AMAZING doctor!! He was there for everything and when my pregnancy took a horrible turn he was on top of the situtation. And save me and my daughters life. And was calm and made me feel safe and comforted :) I really loved having him as a doctor.

December 5th, 2011

Horrible

I went to this Dr because he was closest to where I live, but after a few appts I changed immediately. When I told him that I did not want to be induced at 39 weeks he said I did not have a choice. He induces at 39 weeks PERIOD. He told me that if I wanted to have a dead baby then I could wait until she/he was ready to come but that it would be dead and it would be my fault and to find anoher dr. He proceded to lecture me for about 20 minutes on dead babies. I left there crying and found another Dr right away who was great! This guy has no bedside manner and tries to scare women in to being induced at 39 weeks with dead baby stories and then telling you it would be your fault for your baby dying. I do NOT recommend this Dr to anyone.

November 18th, 2011

HPV Best treatment from Dr. Marcello

I have been livin with hpv for 6+ years and was getting the runaround at thomason with paps, colpos, and was always told to return every 6 months to start the process again. Finally I went to Dr. Marcello and he treated me with 1 pap 1 colpo and a cone biopsy on my cervix to remove the bad cells which was succesfull today!!! I had very minor disconfort and walk out of the hospital today with the biggest smile on my face. He is a bit more of an agressive Dr. with his approach, but you will get results. Dr. Marcello and his staff are very nice and courtetous. Hi's office and equipment is new and top of the line and you can watch tv while you are waiting for him to see you. You do have to wait to see him sometimes but he is a Dr.... When havent you waited to see a Dr. I highly recommend Dr Marcello to my family and friends.

April 7th, 2011

Excellent doctor

I had a very good experience at this office. He was very thorough and gave me an accurate diagnosis, with excellent counseling. I recommend this doctor to all my family and friends

December 13th, 2010

Dr. Marcello

Dr. Marcello, while friendly, told me four 'dead baby' stories in my initial meeting with him - all of which, according to him, were the result of stupid mothers making their own stupid decisions.He induces labor at 39 weeks whether the baby is ready to come or not - no exceptions. He also gave me a very rough PAP smear after which I bled for five days.He attempts to scare mothers into early induction for his own convenience, and told me he performs c-sections if the mother has been laboring for several hours (he said, "We aren't going to let you labor for 12 hours.") - no exceptions.He is a horrible doctor who tries to intervene when nature should be permitted to run its course.

September 29th, 2017