A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alula Kenfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenfe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenfe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alula Kenfe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenfe graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Kenfe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alula Kenfe MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alula Kenfe practice?
- Dr. Alula Kenfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Alula Kenfe practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Radiologists.