A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alv Sakrisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sakrisson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sakrisson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakrisson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sakrisson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alv Eli Sakrisson MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alv E. Sakrisson practice?
- Dr. Alv Sakrisson has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Alv Sakrisson practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.