A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alva Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alva Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Baker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alva S Baker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alva S. Baker practice?
- Dr. Alva Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Alva Baker practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Sykesville, MD.
See Sykesville Primary Care Doctors and Sykesville Family Physicians.