A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alva Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alva Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Baker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alva Sayrs Baker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alva S. Baker practice?
- Dr. Alva Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Alva Baker practices Family Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sykesville, MD.
See Sykesville Primary Care Doctors, Sykesville Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Sykesville Geriatric Doctors.