A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alva Verde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Verde graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Verde has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alva T Verde MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alva T. Verde practice?
- Dr. Alva Verde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alva Verde practices Anesthesiology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Anesthesiologists.