A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Martinez is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Martinez, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Martinez MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro Martinez practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Martinez has 11 office locations.
Dr. Alvaro Martinez practices Therapeutic Radiology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Pontiac Radiologists.