A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Alonso Aparicio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Alonso Aparicio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Alonso Aparicio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alonso Aparicio graduated from Universidad Panamericana, Mexico.
Dr. Alonso Aparicio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Alonso Alonso Aparicio MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro A. Alonso Aparicio practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Alonso Aparicio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvaro Alonso Aparicio practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.