A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Alonso Aparicio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Alonso Aparicio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alonso Aparicio
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Alonso Aparicio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Alonso Aparicio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alonso Aparicio graduated from Universidad Panamericana, Mexico.
Dr. Alonso Aparicio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Alonso Aparicio MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro Alonso Aparicio practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Alonso Aparicio has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvaro Alonso Aparicio practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.