A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Argueta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Argueta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argueta
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Argueta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Argueta graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro R Argueta MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro R. Argueta practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Argueta has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvaro Argueta practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Neurologists and Trenton Psychiatrists.