A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Argueta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Argueta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argueta
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Argueta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Argueta graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro R Argueta MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro R. Argueta practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Argueta has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvaro Argueta practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Neurologists and Trenton Psychiatrists.