Dr. Alvaro Lopez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alvaro Lopez?

March 14th, 2016

Great Doc

The best...knows what he is doing and takes time to get to know you.

July 10th, 2015

I have seen a couple other psychiatrist and by far Dr. Lopez is the best. He listens and works with you. He is very compassionate and accommodating.

June 5th, 2015

Been seeing Dr Lopez for about ten years. He is one of the best. Listens, and spends as much time as I need. I moved about 60 miles away from the office I went to, and I continued to still use him as my Dr. The thought of going to a new Dr. was never a thought. A side note: Audry, who calls to confirm visits is always a pleasure to talk to.

June 3rd, 2013

highly knowledgeable and compassionate. The best psychiatrist I have ever known!

September 27th, 2011

This doctor is great!

I've been to several psychiatrists over the course of 30 years. Dr. Lopez is the best by far. He is very knowledgeable about medications and their effects. This is the first doctor that has really helped me with my depression and panic disorder to the point where I now live a happy symptom free life. Thank you Dr. Lopez!

August 19th, 2010

Dr. Lopez is a caring doctor...

I have been seeing Dr. Lopez for about four years. I was reluctant to go to a psychiatrist for help and I was angry that I was sent to one. But I do not regret it one bit and I continue to drive 45 minutes to see him. He is one of the rare doctors who make you feel that he truly cares and he treats his patients as people, not cases. He validates and assures and it is a pleasure to talk with him every time. I highly recommend this doctor, especially if you are leary of psychiatrists. He will cure you of that fear!

June 17th, 2010

I have been a patient for many years and Dr. Lopez is excellent. He listens, is respectful, his clinical skills are top notch and he is always very caring. He is thoughtful in his assessment/diagnosis and takes the patient's input into account when prescribing medication, making changes, etc.

February 5th, 2010

He listens!

Dr. Lopez is the best doctor I have ever had -in ANY specialty. The best thing about him is that he really LISTENS to me, his patient. He creates a very comfortable environment where it is very easy to discuss very sensitive issues.

April 9th, 2017