Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alvaro Bada
Dr. Alvaro Bada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Charlotte, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bada is affiliated with Desoto Memorial Hospital, Fawcett Memorial Hospital and Charlotte Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alvaro Bada has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Alvaro Bada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.
Dr. Matthew Bagan
Port Charlotte, FL 0 mi23
Dr. Domingo Galliano
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Port Charlotte, FL 0 mi34
Dr. Alvaro Bada
General Surgery, Residency
Port Charlotte, FL 0 mi6