I would never recommend this Doctor. show details I would never recommend this Doctor.
Jan 20th, 2015

Dr. Camacho is a very nice guy, however, I just don't think that 10 minutes is enough time to properly diagnose someone. He seemed very rushed and not very interested in what I was saying. He kept interrupting me as I tried to explain my symptoms to him. He also asked me questions, then prescribed me a medication that actually does the opposite of what I need. I have nothing against him as a person, but I think maybe he's too overbooked. And don't get me started on the staff at Sun Valley Behavioral Health. They refused to tell me anything about my billing and just referred me to their billing department (who also refused to SEND ME A COPY OF MY OWN BILL). It feels like this company is taking advantage of people with mental illness.

Listening show details Listening
May 20th, 2012

I would recommend Dr Comacho for all levels of mental health care. Family or individual, young or mature. He "listens" and makes you comfortable in dealing with problems together. The staff is also very profesional but not "stiff." Comfortable conference rooms, not "Hospital" like... I have been a patient for 10 years.

Jun 18th, 2008