Overall Review

June 22nd, 2016
Great Doctor and Office!
We have been going for 16 years! I trust no one else with my children! His office is amazing. All three doctors really care about their patients. If you are looking for a doctor that will just give you whatever you ask for...this is not your office! If you are looking for a collection of doctors who are looking out for the best interest of your child...this is your office. You always have to wait, but it is worth it. Even the staff is great! But they will not take crap from pushy parents, thankfully!

November 10th, 2015
Really poor care.

September 3rd, 2015
Dr. Dangond is very thorough. He takes the time to explain any concerns. He is an excellent pediatrician

February 23rd, 2015
Fantastic

February 10th, 2015
Wonderful! Doctor and staff. Accurate Diagnosis and I can say my daughter's health has improved while under his care.

January 8th, 2015
Highly recommend
Always available for my children when I called with a problem. Answers all of my questions thoroughly. Respond to my emergencies immediately. My children will see no one else.

December 19th, 2014
Dr. Dangond is awesome! All the office staff and other physicians as well! Highly recommend him, he is extremely professional and answers every question inhave. Returns all my phone calls within the same day.

July 10th, 2013
I am very happy with Doctor Dangong. Very good Doctor, very professional and very helpful with children and parents. The clinic is very clean. All your team is good. Besides caring for patients on Saturdays>

July 10th, 2013
very good PCP
my children have been under Doctor's Dangond for about 4/5 years and we have not words to express our gratitud to Doctor Dangond. he is always friendly, knowledagable and professional attitude. we have and we will recommend this professional to anybody that requires a good PCP.

May 21st, 2013
patient
Although the wait time is approximtely 20-40 mins. it is sure worth the wait. Ive been going to him since i was around 9,i am currently 17. My little brother has also been attended by him. Since he was born, my brother has been a littlesickly child, he was premature and had many complications at birth, but Dr.Dangond always knew how to help him. Even on the yearly visits, he remembers conversation, treatment plans and option previously discussed. He is truly a dedicated physician who loves what he does, i recommend him to anyone.

April 30th, 2013
Best pediatrician!
Dr. Dangond is a dedicated and caring doctor. His bedside manners are excellent, is always flexible and treats each patient as an individual. He is very intelligent and knowledgable of the latest treatments. His office is organized and the staff is professional and courteous. He is the only one I trust for my children.

April 26th, 2013
So excellent
He is excellent doctor my husband, me and my baby are happy to found this doctor and his teem...God bless you Doctor!!