A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Dominguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Dominguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dominguez has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Jose Dominguez MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro J. Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Dominguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvaro Dominguez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.