Dr. Alvaro Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alvaro Garcia?

May 6th, 2015

Rude and condescending staff, they steal from insurances and charge for follow ups and put them on your insurance as new visit, that's how they make there money, receptionist was beyond rude, when I ask to speak to a manager and was told she was going to call security on me. Dr. came out yelling at me did not here my side. I will be going to the medical board with this.

July 31st, 2012

not so happy

July 25th, 2011

Very happy.

Dr. Garcia and his staff are polite, professional, and most importantly concerned about my health. I had been having problems with my shoulder and knew that I needed to have it checked out. After, a referral from a friend I decided to book an appt with Dr. Garcia. It was one of the easiest Dr. appt's I have ever made and The wait was less than I expected (I only gave a "good" because I don't believe any Dr. that is worth seeing would have no wait). During the Appt. I found Dr. Garcia to be warm and intelligent. He quickly diagnosed my problem and referred me to a specialist. Upon leaving I had my referrals and his staff told what to do from there. I havent been this satisfied from an office visit probably ever. I have found my new Dr.

March 27th, 2010

Will not continue going.

I had been going to Dr. Garcia for over 15 years. After my last experience...I will not go back. IF you are lucky to get to see Dr. Garcia himself (his office is constatly filled with doctors from Mexico learning the ropes.....and YES they will be sent in to "try" and help), you will find he is a very easy to get along with doctor. Personally, I have no issues with him. But professionally, I am done. I went in for a check-up ( which after knowing I have had high blood pressure, a recent chest pain, and some skin blemishes I needed checked out) and had to wait over an hour to get in. After getting in, a not so pleasent nurse came in and took my BP. It was 160/90. Then followed an EKG. After the EKG, I waited about 10 minutes and in came .....not Dr. Garcia. One of the newbies that barely spoke english was sent in. He told me I had....well actually I honestly still don't know what I had. He pressed the spots on my arm and asked if they itched and said I think allergies......those spots have been there for years and started changing colors, don't think it's allergies. As for the chest pain, he asked what it felt like, asked if it had happened again, then said it was nothing. I had asked for some help to quit smoking as well and asked about Chantix and he didn't say really anything. I was then sent to get bloodwork done, told if there was anything abnormal, they would call. I was given a prescription for Wellbutrin. No info, nothing. Come to find out it is also a major antidepressant as well?!?!?! I don't even know this guy and he knows nothing about me. Never saw Dr. Garcia, he was helping "other" people.

March 9th, 2017