A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Gordo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Gordo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Gordo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordo graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Gordo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Gordo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro Gordo practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Gordo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvaro Gordo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.