A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Martinez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Martinez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro I Martinez MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro I. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvaro Martinez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Cardiologists.