A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Martinez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Martinez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro I Martinez MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro I. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alvaro Martinez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Cardiologists.