A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Lacayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Lacayo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacayo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lacayo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Lacayo MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro Lacayo practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Lacayo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvaro Lacayo practices Neurology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.