A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Liceaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Liceaga, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Liceaga, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Facial Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Liceaga graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liceaga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Liceaga MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro Liceaga practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Liceaga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvaro Liceaga practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hacienda Heights, CA and Fullerton, CA.
See Whittier Pain Management Doctors and Whittier Anesthesiologists.