A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alvaro Liceaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alvaro Liceaga, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liceaga
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alvaro Liceaga, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 64 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Abnormal Reflex
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Agricultural Workers' Diseases
- Ambulatory Surgical Procedures
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arm Injuries
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Bone Spurs (Osteophyte)
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Cartilage Diseases
- Cartilage Fractures
- Cervical Rib Syndrome
- Chiropractic (Chiropractic Manipulation)
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Liceaga graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liceaga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alvaro Liceaga MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alvaro Liceaga practice?
- Dr. Alvaro Liceaga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alvaro Liceaga practices Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Westminster, CA.
See La Mirada Pain Management Doctors.